Friday, April 11, 2008

Pace Brian Andrus

Finally! I got a picture to upload! Well, here is the little guy who has taken over our lives and our hearts! He was 8lbs 4 oz and 19 inches. He looks like his daddy!

8 comments:

Rasmussen Family said...

Annie he is so adorable! You did a good job:) We are moving back to Heber for the summer and then I don't know where from there. Brian is taking a review course and BYU for the Bar, so we should be down in Provo like everyday. We should get together. ASH

Amber said...

Yay for your cute baby! I am also excited to see you have a blog! I really want to come see you and baby Pace in real life. I have no excuses to not have done this yet.

Amber said...

Sweeten is right...Super cute baby! ;)

reddquilter said...

Annie,
Great job on the blog and Pace.
See youall in the AM.
Dad

Min said...

Congratulations Annie & Brett! (and welcome to the blogging world)
I love that picture your cousin (Is it Meikel?) took...

Queeey said...

Cute. Cute. Cute. He really is a handsome little guy. Can't wait to meet him. ("Me too" says Koen)

Ashley said...

Hey Annie. It's great to see your blog. What a cute baby! Hope you're doing well. It's been a while!

Jenny said...

I was thinking he looked like Brett, but wondered if that's what everyone thought. Sounds like it! It's funny because with Ian I always heard "He looks like Chris!" (which he does) but I've actually had a few people say Cooper likes like me; maybe he'll wish he looked more like his dad :)