I've been tagged by my good friend Sweeten. So I guess that means I answer the same questions she did which were:
4 movies I could watch over and over:
1. Man From Snowy River
2. Pride and Prejudice (Colin Firth version)
3. 7 Brides for 7 Brothers
4. Overboard
4 jobs I have had:
1. Athletic Trainer
2. Office Janitor
3. BYU Sports Camps First Aid Responder
4. Church Nursery Worker!
4 places I have lived:
1. Mapleton, Ut
2. Ephraim, Ut
3. Provo/Orem, Ut
4. London
4 of my favorite foods/dishes
1. S'mores
2. Redd Ranches Roast Beast and BBQ sauce
3. Broccoli
4. Grilled P.B. and Banana and Honey sandwich
4 T.V shows I love:
1. Biggest Loser
2. The Office
3. Everday Italian
4. America's Funniest Home Videos
4 sites I visit daily:
1. Yahoo mail
2. my cousins' blogs
3. my own blog
4. Pioneer Woman
4 places I have vacationed:
1. Europe
2. Boston, Mass.
3. Zion NP
4. Palmyra, NY
4 places I'd rather be:
1. Zion NP
2. LaSal, Ut.
3. my mom's house
4. on a run
I'm not really sure how this whole tagging thing works but I'll tag:
Ashlee R.-you're it!
4 comments:
I LOVE Everyday Italian, too. I have made some of the stuff on that show and it usually turns out alright. Whenever I watch though, I just crave some Italian food from Italy.
This was fun to read! I didn't know you lived in London?? Just for fun or what? The pictures from the blessing day are really nice :)
Marie
I totally forgot that you had a blog until Marissa reminded me today. I feel so lucky that I was the tagee. I'll get right on that. You're little man is so cute. I am living in Heber now, so we'll have to get together sometime soon.
hello- tagging is going on up here in washington too- so glad to have you on blog stuff!
Post a Comment