Last weekend The Boy and I went to the Summer Camp Ranch (SCR). He did suprisingly well on the 6 hour ride. The mountains were beautiful and cool and it did me good to get out of Orem. SCR activities included: 4-wheelin', hiking, Ranger rides, shootin', porch sittin', horseback riding, fishing, canoeing, kayaking, eating, S'mores, running, drive to Disappointment Valley, and wildflower picking. We ate very well! Dutch oven potatoes and chicken, Navajo Tacos, tinfoil dinners, cinnamon rolls, and chocolate covered raisins--yum! I shot the black powder rifle just once and hit the target! I liked the kayaking and running the best. The boy liked to be pushed in the stroller and being entertained by his cousins! Here are some pictures in random order!
Papa taking The Boy for a walk!
Playing in the front yard.
Disappointment Valley
"Should've been a cowgirl." Me and Huckleberry.
Kayaking at dusk.
The Lone Cone
5 comments:
Beautiful pictures, and may I say I love that you call him "the boy." And man he just keeps getting cuter and cuter!
Nothing greater than enjoying grandkids in the great outdoors. So glad you were there!
Just one correction---it's Disappointment Canyon.
Love "The Boy"
Annie!!! I seriously started crying when I saw that first picture of Pace. He has grown and changed so much. Oh how I miss you guys...Only 3 more weeks!
Thanks for the correction about Disappointment Canyon. Sorry, I couldn't remember what it was called, but I fixed it!
looks like a dream getaway!
Post a Comment