Thursday, October 23, 2008

State Meet

Yesterday was the State High School X-Country Meet. The Boy and I went up to watch all the action. It was a beautiful day, a little chilly/windy, but not bad. We watched the 4A girls' race and then we got distracted by the swings. This was The Boy's first swinging experience and he loved it! He laughed and laughed! We kind of missed the 4A boys' race because we were having so much fun! But the MV girls and boys both took 2nd! Way to go MVHS XC! The drive home was a nightmare. I have never been to Sugar House Park before and didn't know that to get out you have to drive all the way around it. And of course I parked on the side of the exit, but just on the wrong side of the barrier, so we had to go all the way around and every other 4A school/family was trying to get out too. 30 minutes later we had gotten out of the park and then had to deal with construction and more traffic! The Boy was onery the whole way, but we made it!

Coach Daddy and The Boy


note: Because I am not computer savvy I could not figure out how to get the slideshow I managed to create at Photobucket into the post. So, please enjoy the slideshow of The Boy swinging at the top of the Blog. Maybe one day I'll figure it out, but not today because I've already spent way too much time on the computer and there are more important things I should be doing, like sleeping, or eating, or working on the Boy's Halloween costume!

2 comments:

Queeey said...

The slide show is working up at the top of the page. I thought you meant to do that. I was wondering how you got it at the top. It is perfect. He is so cute. Love his smile. Congrats to MVHS for taking 2nd!

Meikel said...

cute, cute new blog. That little hoodie that the boy wears is killer!