Friday, February 13, 2009

The Boy's First.....

Birthday Party! We celebrated The Boy's first birthday last week. Thanks to all the family who came! The Boy had fun playing with his cousins. He was a little cake-shy at the beginning, but I think once he realized mom wanted him to stick his hands in the cake he got the hang of it pretty quick!

Picture of The Boy on his actual b-day!

Before cake......



After cake!

2 comments:

Caitlyn Andrus said...

Hahaha! I LOVE! He is SO Tute. I wish I could have been there. HOw fun. He looks more and more grown up with every pic. I talked to Ry Saturday night, I tried to talk to Pace on the phone but he wasn't interested. :( But I did hear his voice. So that made me happy.
Happy First Birthday Baby Boy! I lovey you :)

Meikel said...

Oh we are so sorry we couldn't be there! We have a little something for your boy, so we will drop it off soon!