Monday, April 20, 2009

Spring Break Revisited

We saw this....

Great fun! Delightful story, incredible performers, and memorable music. Loved every minute!


We also saw Brandi Carlile, live! "The Story" is the first song I heard and one of my faves, but she has a lot of other cool stuff, including some great covers. Her cover of Folsom Prison Blues was really good. I also liked her version of Hallelujah. She has a really cool voice. Thank you Ryan and Jennifer for introducing Brandi Carlile and taking us to her concert!

P.S. Tato...I always think of you when I hear this song!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Fun!! We got to see Wicked too, LOVED it!! :)

Caitlyn Andrus said...

YEYEAH BC's a rocker!!! I didn't know. Man she's got such a unique voice. I love the clip you posted. Made me miss home, cause that song makes me think of our family. :) Happy memories.

I love you Fannie