Friday, May 29, 2009

boo boo

The other day The Boy fell and hit his head on the corner of the cement step outside our house. I couldn't tell how deep it was so we went to the Dr.'s office just to make sure he didn't need stitches. We waited forever just for a steri strip, which I could have done myself, except for the fact that The Boy was screaming and squirming and it took 2 of us just to hold him down while the Dr. put the steri strip on. So, we hit a milestone: almost stitches.
I am sure this will not be the last boo boo.




Another injury from the fall.

Two days later. It looks messy because it wouldn't stop bleeding that first night. I had to put a band-aid on it and the blood just dried around it, but he won't let me clean it.

3 comments:

Caitlyn Andrus said...

oh the poor boy. That is so sad, but i like it cause the pics are so cute. You such a grood mommy fanie :)

Ruby said...

Dear Annie and Brett: Grandma Carol and I had a look at your blog tonight. Oooooh! Poor lil' Pace. Owie! The pictures of him--ALL--of them just fill our hearts with joy and love! Auntie Lisa

Lee and Marie said...

Hey Annie! How are you guys? I hope things are going so great for you!!! Did you find a house yet? Well I don't know if you ever have time to look at our blog but I thought I'd let you know that we've gone private. Do you want an invite? Please email me at mariebelliston at hotmail dot com and tell me what email address to send your invite to!