Please enjoy this delightful video of The Boy.
Too darn cute. Love how it always ends with him crying. hahah
He's so fun! I love his smile! We hope you guys are doing well!!!
Oh my goodness he is getting so big. He has such an adorable smile! Hey would you email me your address to melissar.gray@gmail.com Thanks a ton!!
So sweet and funny. You're the man, Pace! I'm very grateful that I get to see him in person every few weeks.
oh the simple joys of childhood! I was bummed that I didn't get to see you at RMATA, but I hope all is going well with mommyhood.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Too darn cute. Love how it always ends with him crying. hahah
He's so fun! I love his smile! We hope you guys are doing well!!!
Oh my goodness he is getting so big. He has such an adorable smile! Hey would you email me your address to melissar.gray@gmail.com Thanks a ton!!
So sweet and funny. You're the man, Pace! I'm very grateful that I get to see him in person every few weeks.
oh the simple joys of childhood! I was bummed that I didn't get to see you at RMATA, but I hope all is going well with mommyhood.
Post a Comment