Here are alot of pics from our annual Summer Camp excursion.
Brett about to launch off in his 18 ft sea kayak that he built when he was 16.
See that little head in the kayak? That is The Boy on his first kayak ride.
The Boy's new obsession is cars. Driving cars. What did he want to do after being in his car seat for 6 hrs? Get back in the car!
The First Ever Summer Camp Archery Tournament
I just love this pic of Aspen pulling back on the bow.
Brett and his mad archery skills. I made his cool tie-dye shirt.
He ended up winning The First Ever Summer Camp Archery Tournament
in a shootout with my dad.
Water Balloon Launcher.
The best part of this pic is Jess. She is the one in her swimming suit and boots posing backwards. So cute.
The Boy and me on the 4-wheeler. Don't worry I only took him on a 30 sec ride. Twice.
3 comments:
Look at your 4th picture up close... B & the Boys eyes are both close. Like father like son. hahaha Love these pics. So glad that thing still floats after all those years hanging in the car port.
Looks like a lot of fun. I wish we could have been there. One day. The kayak is awesome.
Haha, I love the picture of Pace in the Kayak. So funny!
Post a Comment