Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Costume

After weeks of trying to figure out the easiest way to make a "Tigger" Costume, my mom and I did it! With a little help from my sis in Alabama, we made a simple jogging suit out of orange fleece. Then I sewed on dark gray felt stripes, a white tummy, ears and a tail! Aren't I so crafty? Thanks Mom and Karalee.

The Boy enduring make-up application. He smeared it within seconds of me putting it on!

Reading with Grandma A.
(one of his favorite things to do)


With Grandpa B at Great Grandma C's, not eating the wonderful chili and black bean pumpkin soup.

Our sad pumpkin, he started rotting a few days after I carved him. So I painted one.


The Boy loved running to the door whenever some trick-or-treaters came. I wish I would have gotten that on video. But here is some other video from Halloween: Tigger jumping and running in circles. (two of his favorite activities)


6 comments:

Kris and Megan said...

wow, awesome job on the costume!!! he is too cute :)

Queeey said...

The costume turned out great. He is such a cutie pie. I loved how he wouldn't jump facing the camera.

Lee and Marie said...

Nice work Annie! Amazing and SO crafty! Sad we missed you guys last month at the big dinner! Hope everything is going so well for you, Brett & Pace!

Caitlyn Andrus said...

I love TIGGER!!! So glad I got to see you guys on Sunday. I misshhh you. 50 more days... i think.

Brynn said...

Boy looks adorable!

mycattripoli said...

yay tigger!

love this little running boy!