
New Year's Eve

Sledding at G&G B's


I have no idea what he's trying to do with that thing!

Daddy-Powered sledding!

The Boy really likes to eat plain bread. This particular Sunday morning I had given him one and then was trying to get ready. This is how I found him, comfy as can be stuffing his face with bread on
my side of the bed! Needless to say we are trying harder to enforce the "food stays in the kitchen" rule!
2 comments:
Hey do the Zimmerman's still live by you? My sister in law is getting married this summer and she loves barns and so I told her about the one at their house. I don't know if they still live there or if they would even be willing to do something like that. Do you know?
I love eating bread in bed. But i promise i didn't teach him that. love your flannel sheets!!
Post a Comment