Friday, January 15, 2010

Christmas...

was how long ago?
Here are just a few pics from our Christmas celebrations!
playing with "baby Jesus"

The Boy sat exactly like that through then entire "The Twelve Days of Christmas"! He was perfectly still.

Christmas morning. If The Boy looks tired, he is. He only slept for maybe 3 hours, total. He was trying really hard to be an only child. I think he just might have succeeded.


Sharing his "Sit-n-Spin" with his sweet cousin Esther Kate.
Opening a cool wooden train set with Aunt Tato. The Boy doesn't say much, but we did manage to get him to say "Tay-O"!
Playing with his cool new tool bench and Lui!

Opening toys with Papa B

4 comments:

Caitlyn Andrus said...

I can't get over those candy cane pj's. They are beyond cute. I miss being with you guys so much. Oh and I also love how the boy is holding baby jesus by the neck. Wow. He will be a great older brother. haha Love to you all!!!

Kris and Megan said...

he has the cutest cheeks! i still miss seeing him run around outside. hope you guys had a fun christmas! miss you and of course book club already :)

Melodee said...

After a long and hard week at SLCC and watching the Haitian relief concert tonight, I needed to see the little ones I love, so I'm on a blog tour and am feeling much better having seen The Boy, the Gary Girls, and Hudson. Now on to Karalee's blog, Brad's . . .

Bec and Ryan said...

3 hours of sleep? Oh boy! Hey- are you by chance planning on attending the RMATA conference in Denver in April? Kathy Thomas and I are heading out and we are looking for fun people to share a room with. Shoot me an email at becjanzen22@yahoo.com
I am glad to see that you and your family are doing so well!