Before......

After........

About a month ago, we did it. I was just getting sick of the "bowl cut" look. Aunt Holly did the deed and did a great job! The Boy was really good too. The sucker helped. I wish I would have taken a picture of the floor, there was so much hair! Poor kid has his mama's hair.


Tato, sorry it took me so long to get these pictures up. (Our computer got sick)
5 comments:
aaah you did it! he looks super cute either way! :) lookin' even more like his daddy!
He's so handsome!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you have a wonderful day! Love your guts:)
He looks like a totally different boy! Both are adorable! Congrats on taking the plunge...I think the longer it gets, the tougher it is to decide to cut the locks :)
So Handsome!! Annie I can't believe how big he is. Super cute!
Post a Comment