Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Welcome to Paradox, CO


home of the annual Redd Ranches Bull Sale. And probably one of my favorite places to be.


Some come for the bulls, others come for the meat. And beans. And BBQ sauce.

There are plenty of cute cowboys around.


The Boy preferred to stay in Papa's truck. I think he would have stayed in there forever if he hadn't seen this......

I literally had to pry his fingers from the steering wheel while bribing him with a brownie to get him off.


Don't worry that fence is 100% bull-proof.


Almost.

When I was a little kid at the Bull Sale I used to sit right where The Boy is and play in the sawdust with big plastic cups.


What is so fun about sawdust and cups anyway?



There is only one thing The Boy loves more than Papa's truck. Papa.

4 comments:

Queeey said...

I'm soooooo jealous. I wish I could have been there. I miss the Bull Sale.

Caitlyn Andrus said...

He totally loves it there... and he fits right in. I want to go now. and fannie, why aren't there any pictures of you at your favorite place???

Brynn said...

I am sad we missed it this year. We really wanted to be there...hopefully next year.

And I can't believe you cut his hair! It's true, regardless, he is a cutie.

Rasmussen Family said...

There is something so darn cute about little cowboys!