Saturday, October 2, 2010

The Boy and The Other One

The Boy has yet to learn the joys of sleeping on a bed.

This is how I find him most of the time.



Half on, half off.


And here is The Other One.



Sadly, I have not taken as many pictures of this one as I did The Boy. Partly because he is the 2nd child. (Sorry Charlie) But mostly because I don't know how to take good, even decent pictures. (see above) So I just don't.

Brad and Meikel, I need your photography skills!

5 comments:

Meikel said...

Oh my gosh, can I please come over and take pics of your darling boys? I would LOVE it!

Kris and Megan said...

CUTE boys!! Yes more pics please even if your friend has to take them! I am the same way though, I am not good at taking pictures. I'd love to learn one day.

Lee and Marie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lee and Marie said...

By the way - I think the pictures you take are great! Keep it up :)

Lee and Marie said...

Thanks for your comment Annie! How are you doing? I can't believe you have two little guys now!!! Charlie is adorable! Anita told us a story about how Pace wanted to leave Charlie home and you had to explain that he is part of the family so you can't just leave him home... and Brett's brother was teasing Pace about it and Pace explained that he had to bring his baby brother because he is part of the family! We thought that story was SO cute!!! We hope you are all doing great! We would really love to see you sometime, but know you guys always have so much going on... maybe someday?!