Getting The Boy to fall asleep these last few weeks has been hell. He comes out crying. I tell him he has to stay in his room. Getting The Boy to poop has also been hell, more so for him I am sure. He is perma-constipated because he won't eat anything but yogurt, peanut butter and bread. So one day I put him down for a nap and he came out crying once and I put him pack. About half an hour later I went and checked on him. When I walked in the room I knew immediately he had succeeded in pooping because it smelled icky.
Then I saw him.
The poor kid had been crouched there pooping and fallen asleep. And did I change his diaper? Nope. I just picked him up and tucked him in his bed. Does this make me a bad mom? I don't care if it does. Sleep =sanity.
2 comments:
Hahaha poor Pacey! It must be no fun, but I think you are the best mom ever for documenting stuff like this!
You're not a bad mom...I know exactly how you feel.
Post a Comment