Annnie, congrats on your success with the "Honey Candy" I guess its like many things in life, you just persevere and try it will work out eventually. Keep on trying. Love Dad. PS it looks GREAT!
I've changed my mind, I don't want a picture for Christmas, I want honey candy! Woe is me. I live in humid country and while it is winter and less humid my honey candy just does NOT work at all, not even close. :(
Annie, I am so proud of you! The honey candy looks fabulous, as good as your moms and grandma Annaley. I know she is proud and happy that the honey candy tradition is continuing.
6 comments:
did you save some for me?I LOVE those.
Annnie, congrats on your success with the "Honey Candy" I guess its like many things in life, you just persevere and try it will work out eventually. Keep on trying.
Love Dad.
PS it looks GREAT!
Well done! I still have yet to master this delicious, delicious candy! And the boys are just so, so darling!
I've changed my mind, I don't want a picture for Christmas, I want honey candy! Woe is me. I live in humid country and while it is winter and less humid my honey candy just does NOT work at all, not even close. :(
Love your HONEY candy.
It looks fabulous !!!
Yes, you have mastered the art of Honey Candy.
Love you, MOM
Annie,
I am so proud of you! The honey candy looks fabulous, as good as your moms and grandma Annaley. I know she is proud and happy that the honey candy tradition is continuing.
Post a Comment