Wednesday, August 15, 2012

morning ritual


Every morning the boys watch out the window as daddy leaves for work.  To all of you whose kids are still sleeping at 6:45am, I envy you, but I think daddy enjoys this little ritual.


1 comment:

Kris and Megan said...

how sweet is that. charlie's hair is soooo long! gorgeous hair! we JUST cut austin's into a little boy cut, instead of a shaggy bowl cut... I had a really hard time but it was time. So weirdest thing... We saw a show, one of those True Life on mtv (we don't watch it often, but it caught our eye...) Anyway, it took place in Utah and Gaylyn's son, Chris was on there!! So crazy!! That's why we kept watching, and we knew it was him. Well I still miss having you guys as neighbors. We will have to catch up sometime. :)