Sunday, August 17, 2008

Pictures of The Boy

A couple weeks ago, Cousin Jess was playing with The Boy and really making him laugh. I tried to capture it, but my camera be too slow! But here are some cute pictures anyway.









4 comments:

Kris and Megan said...

He is so adorable. Kris and I are always admiring him whenever we see you guys :) I was so excited to hold him for like a minute at church today! So, if you ever need to run an errand or want to go out and need someone to watch him, we'd do it in a heartbeat!

Ashley said...

He is getting so big and he has a lot of hair! Good job on making such a cute little kid.

Meikel said...

He is SOOOOOOOOOOO cute! I wonder if I might use the boy to practice my new photo hobby? Let's talk!

Caitlyn Andrus said...

Definately a gymboree baby. :)