Friday, August 29, 2008

I've been tagged!

I am...trying to be a good wife/mom.

I think...about what to make for dinner.

I know...I should do more for others.

I want...to do a triathalon someday.

I have...thick, thick hair and big brown eyes.

I wish... teachers got paid more.

I hate...sweating when I am not exercising or working hard.

I miss...Shmeve and Nat-tree.

I fear... being alone.

I feel...overwhelmed.

I hear...my baby crying as I try to help him learn how to soothe himself.

I smell...clean laundry.

I search...for the perfect running shoe.

I wonder...at how my baby learns something new each day.

I regret...quitting dance when I was 14.

I love...my husband and baby boy....and puppies!

I care...about all of my family and family-in-law.

I always...eat breakfast.

I am not...patient.

I believe...in the power of a positive attitude.

I dance... in the kitchen.

I sing... "The Story" by Brandi Carlile to my baby and he loves it!

I don't... have to have my cell phone with me at all times.

I write...lists (grocery, to-do)

I win...well, two years ago I won "Who Saw Bear Lake First" on my first trip to Bear Lake with my husband's family. It was a proud moment because....

I lose...just about every game I play with my husband's family.

I never...feel like I have done enough.

I listen...to my mom.

I can usually be found...at home with baby or out on a run.

I am scared of...getting hit by a car while out on a run.

I read...just about anything but LDS Fiction.

I am happy about... being alive with a healthy body and mind.

I tag....Tato.

5 comments:

Caitlyn Andrus said...

Otay otay... you tagged me, but how do I do it? How do I get it to my page?

Caitlyn Andrus said...

nevermind... I just copied and paste. :)

Caitlyn Andrus said...

A.J. is my bestest friend in hawaii. We were way tight. So yes... I miss him. & No, no-my heart is in hawaii. I gotta get back there. Don't tell mom and dad.

Meikel said...

I love the anything but LDS fiction bit! I completely agree!

mycattripoli said...

that was fun to read! now i know you even better!