Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Boy

My cousin Meikel, a master of photography, took these great pictures of The Boy. She gracisously shared them with me and I just had to post a few of them!
Enjoy the cuteness that is The Boy.















Thank you Meikel for these treasures! Love!


5 comments:

Rasmussen Family said...

We really need to get together so I can meet this cute baby of yours! What's your schedule like? I am open weekends. Let me know!

Meikel said...

I am absolutely tickled that you like them!

Kris and Megan said...

I love his cheeks and his big round eyes! What great pics!

slipperyjim said...

I'm going to vote for the third and the eighth as my favorites. These pictures show that The Boy is not just "cute," but that he is a "stallion," a much more masculine term.

Heather@Women in the Scriptures said...

Those are SO adorable! He is beautiful, and has the biggest eyes I've ever seen! How fun to get such great pictures.