Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Nap Time

I've been dreading nap time lately because it is so hard getting The Boy to relax and go to sleep. The hour long cry fests wear me out more than they do him. But, this morning I was pleasantly rewarded. After playing nicely in his crib, I peeked in and this is what I found....

The poor kid was so tired he couldn't hold himself up. I repositioned him because I am a somewhat paranoid mommy and was worried he couldn't breathe very well.

And then this afternoon he did the exact same thing! yay! I'd like to think that he has finally learned how to soothe himself and the cry fests are over, but I am not holding my breath. However, I will take what I can get. Good job, baby!




2 comments:

Heather@Women in the Scriptures said...

That is so funny! It looks uncomfortable, but I am always suprised at how flexible babies are. Good luck with nap time-- I feel your pain :(

Melissa said...

How funny! He's tuckered out...