Thursday, January 15, 2009

Success!

After 9 months of trying to bake bread that even somewhat resembled that of my mother's, I think I almost came close. Monday night I pulled these beauties out of the oven. These are by far the best 5 minute bread loaves I have made. Pardon my bragging.
To see some really beautiful bread check out my mom's here. Go here for the recipe.

4 comments:

Queeey said...

I'm jealous. Mine have all been low mediocre so far. :(

Caitlyn Andrus said...

I could go for some homemade bread right now! I love your 5 min bread. Mmmm

Amber said...

Yum. Some of very best things about Snow College were the goodies you would all bring us courtesy of your mother... homemade BBQ sauce, etc.

reddquilter said...

Wow ! What beautiful bread. I am so proud of you, thanks for posting your success. Keep up the great work. Happy Bread Making !
love, your MOM