Oh my, Annie-dear! Meikel called me and told me to go have a look at your blog, and then to show Grandma. Grandma and I looked at the beyond darling pictures your beautiful, beautiful boy in that robe she gave him. We just about threw on our coats and jumped in the car to come over and kiss and hug you all. There just aren't words to describe how darling Pace is. Geez! Loves, Auntie Lisa
2 comments:
Oh my, Annie-dear! Meikel called me and told me to go have a look at your blog, and then to show Grandma. Grandma and I looked at the beyond darling pictures your beautiful, beautiful boy in that robe she gave him. We just about threw on our coats and jumped in the car to come over and kiss and hug you all. There just aren't words to describe how darling Pace is. Geez! Loves, Auntie Lisa
Oh HOw I want to squeeze Pace and love him. I LOVE BATHTIME!!! Please Bless me that my kids are as cute as Pace!!!
Post a Comment