Haha, I think he looks like a little hippy baby with the brown pants, sweater, and long hair. You could send him to Oregon with Ry & Jen and he'd fit right in, or to a Ray Lamontage concert. Lol. But as always he's the cutest boy i've ever seen!
Love the BOY and love the sweater. We're all very blessed to have Aunt Melodee in our lives. Wish all children in this world could be loved by so many.
3 comments:
Those eyes and cheeks on your little guy are just so precious!!! :) He is such a cutie! I hope you guys are doing well! :)
Haha, I think he looks like a little hippy baby with the brown pants, sweater, and long hair. You could send him to Oregon with Ry & Jen and he'd fit right in, or to a Ray Lamontage concert. Lol. But as always he's the cutest boy i've ever seen!
Love the BOY and love the sweater. We're all very blessed to have Aunt Melodee in our lives. Wish all children in this world could be loved by so many.
Post a Comment