Last Saturday we ran the Hobble Creek Half Marathon. It was a good day for all. Brett took 3rd overall male (he was 4th overall). I got a PR with a 1:33:59. And Brett's mom and her friend completed their first half marathon in around 2 hours! Yay! Go us!
Post-race pic.
The Boy and daddy.Brett's award. He also got $100. So after our registration fees, he made about $20!
A HUGE thank you to Grandpa and Aunt Bean and Uncle Shmeeli for watching The Boy!!!!
4 comments:
Wahoo! 20 bucks for a run. You all look great. Where did you guys finish? I don't recognize the park. Is it new(-ish, as in the last 10 years?)
I love the boys hair... Total bed hair :)
ps I love that you wrote "Shmeeli" it made me laugh.
Congrats to you all!!!! <3
We finished in Mapleton Park! They have a new playground.
Okay you make my 5k look pretty stupid! Someday I really want to do a marathon. I'll hire you for my personal trainer.
Post a Comment