Monday, August 3, 2009

"One More"

Two weeks ago we were in Norwood, Colorado and LaSal, Utah for some serious family reunion-ing. At LaSal there were two really cute yellow labs, one named Aspen and the other Tex. The Boy, of course, loved the dogs. One day he started feeding Tex some Teddy Grahams. I guess he thought Tex had had enough because he told him "one more".
"One More" consists of holding one finger up, this is sometimes followed by the sign for "more", but usually it's just the one finger.



4 comments:

Caitlyn Andrus said...

I have been anxiously waiting for you to put these pictures up. Mom & Paul told me about it! I LOve!! "One more" is gonna be my new desk top background. :)

Oh, and of course I had to take a pic of myself with the babe. It's the only pic I got of him this summer. And I'm always needin me so Pace. :)

IDK what youre talkin about, you be pretty all the time... Do you and B have a webcam? I wanna skype!!!

Love you all & miss you.

Kris and Megan said...

okay so when i read "one more" i thought of a couple meanings... one more baby? then i saw the dog and thought one more family member, like a pet?? that is pretty cute though! i miss seeing you guys and your little pace!!! but i hope you're enjoying your new home! you should post about it when you're settled!

Eli and Carolyn said...

Haha! So funny! I am still laughing about this story. :)

Queeey said...

So cute! Wish we could have been there.