red boots would make rainy days more fun. I will have to remember that when Rulan starts walking. It's so fun to see your little boy growing. I just did a catch up on your blog and I LOVE three hour naps as well :)
OH how I just wanna hold him and squeeze him! He is beyond cute. The red boots are so fun!
Nothing better than a boy, water and of course Red Boots! Love you Pace!!!
These are great photos of Pace, rain and red boots! I love the ones of your canyon drive too, Annie. xoxoxo to you all.
The "boots" look great. The "boy" is really a keeper. Can't wait for Bull Sale and CaBoy boots! Love Dad
Post a Comment
5 comments:
red boots would make rainy days more fun. I will have to remember that when Rulan starts walking. It's so fun to see your little boy growing. I just did a catch up on your blog and I LOVE three hour naps as well :)
OH how I just wanna hold him and squeeze him! He is beyond cute. The red boots are so fun!
Nothing better than a boy, water and of course Red Boots! Love you Pace!!!
These are great photos of Pace, rain and red boots! I love the ones of your canyon drive too, Annie. xoxoxo to you all.
The "boots" look great. The "boy" is really a keeper. Can't wait for Bull Sale and CaBoy boots! Love Dad
Post a Comment