Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sometimes....

....after a rough night, when The Boy doesn't go to sleep even when he has been rolling around in his crib for two hours, then sleeps for 4 hours only to wake up screaming and insisting on being rocked (not even lying in mom and dad's bed would suffice) for an hour until mom gives him a second binky (to hold) and lets him "cry it out", I like to reflect on happier sleeping times, like these:





This one was taken just yesterday when The Boy had a three hour nap.

I love when he takes three hour naps.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Love nap time! Isn't just one of the best times of the day!? :) Cute pictures! Are either of you going to run the St. Geroge marathon/half-marathon? Are you still living in Utah? Hope you guys are doing well!

Caitlyn Andrus said...

Awe. I love seeing young pictures of the babe. It warms my heart. He used to be so peaceful. I miss him. I have always loved that picture of him and B. I have that one saved in my phone. :)

Oh good luck with the sleeping. I'm sorry he's a stinker sometimes. Make sure to remind him that his Auntie Tato loves him <3