...and still going strong! On June 22nd we celebrated our 3rd annniversary!

Looking back, my favorite part about my wedding, besides getting married and having my family and friends there, was the flowers and food! The flowers were done by my beautiful and talented cousin, to see more of her amazing work go to Notting Gate Floral. The food was homemade cookies and Cold Stone ice cream. Yum.
This picture of Taba mid-fall never gets old!
7 comments:
Nice pictures - and I really do think you guys are a great couple - but what I'm really excited is that I get to hear THE CURE every time I come to the blog - I'll be visiting more often!
OH congrats!!!! Can you believe it's been 3 years? Love you guys!
I didn't remember that you got married on my birthday. What a great day!!! Congrats.
Congrats! I love your flowers. .they were so pretty! Wedding pictures are so fun!
Congrats to Brett too for Teacher of the year! That is so great!
Here is my email so that you can send me your email and I can invite you to our blog: prettyp351@gmail.com!
Congrats! Isn't it amazing how time goes by so fast. You look beautiful.
Happy Anniversary! Your wedding picture at the Temple is beautiful!
A late congrats on three years. I think the pic of Brett with the nieces and nephews is hilarious. I am not sure what Tabitha was doing but it looks like she was falling off of the bench but it made me laugh.
love ya
Post a Comment