Thursday, June 19, 2008

Father's Day 2008

Happy Father's/Fathers' Day!
B., the English teacher, was debating which way was grammatically correct, but I can't remember what he decided on! No matter, we still had an awesome day celebrating dad! The company stimulating, the weather nice and hot, and the food delish!
Pace and Papa

Daddy making Pace laugh.


Baby in a bucket!

We like to put baby in interesting places and then give baby random stuff, like a bag of trail mix or jar of seasoning and just see what baby does! Oodles of fun!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

CUTE! I love the pictures. Isn't it entertaining watching how babies react to simple things?! I love it.

Meikel said...

So so cute Annie!

Rasmussen Family said...

Yes Kade has a brother named Kelby. How do you know him?

melodee said...

I've used the fun buckets your folks gave me for my birthday for lots of things so far, Annie & Brett, but I've yet to see anything or anyone as cute as Baby Pace in one. Seeing all of you on Father's Day was a highlight. What a beautiful baby boy!

Melanie said...

Pace is such a cutie! Congratulations! I'm glad to find your blog and to see that you guys are doing so well!