Friday, June 27, 2008

Sleepy baby!

Here are some pictures of The Boy sleeping! I am happy to report that on Monday he slept through the night! I think. I don't remember getting up, which doesn't necessarily mean I didn't get up, but I am pretty sure he slept from about 10:30 to 6:30ish. yay! Too bad he hasn't performed this amazing feat since!

The binky always gets lodged between the bed and his face!


Yet another "feet through the crib bars" picture. I know it's not that funny, but I always laugh when I walk in and see him like this!




3 comments:

The Wiseman Life said...

Hey Annie,
I was checking out Marc's blog and saw the link to yours....so of course I clicked on it to check it out. Pace is such a cutie! I didn't even know you had a baby. Congrats. I hope all is well. -MiRanda

Queeey said...

Pace is such a cutie. Koen had the same habit of getting his legs stuck in the crib. He didn't seem to mind. And you gotta love the chubby legs!

love ya!

Caitlyn Andrus said...

OH how I love the baby. I hear he's quite entertaining these days. I can't wait to see the boy!
I love you!