Sunday, August 17, 2008

Bear Lake

Ah, first time feeling sand between the toes! I hope The Boy liked it. We sure had fun at Bear Lake a few weeks ago. We missed Tato-head and her fabulous skiing, but it was still a good trip. It was fun to see The Boy experience some things like the lake and the kiddie pool. I got up on the wakeboard for like, 20 sec! And, even though I was up all night with The Boy I still got up at 5:15am to go running and, surprisingly had a really good run! Thanks to all the wonderful family members who helped watch The Boy so B and I could go out on the boat!
Beach Baby!


Yay for the kiddie pool!





1 comment:

Caitlyn Andrus said...

Oh my GOSH!!!! Baby Pace has muchas hair?!? What happen to the baby I knew? I'll growed up I guess. :) Thank you for your little comment about missing me at Bear Lake. I'm so glad you guys had a good time. Pace looks so cute in his "swimming costum". Oh, & I love it that B shaved his head! YES!!!
See you in dos days!!!!! Love you