Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Random Moments

Here are just a few random, but cute moments from the last week or so.

Sometimes The Boy doesn't quite get the bink in the right way. But, hey, whatever works baby!




Rice cereal, yay! This is The Boy's first encounter with solid food! Of course he pushed most of it out with his tongue, and even though it's hard to see in the picture, rice cereal was all over his face, neck and bib! But I think I got a little bit down!



Superbaby! Playing with daddy out at G & G B's in Mapleton. We housesitted for them while they went cruising Alaska!







3 comments:

mycattripoli said...

very cute pics with his daddy!

My life in a blog said...

What a chunk! He is so cute!!!!

Melissa said...

You have the cutest little "Boy"! He is growing so fast, look at that hair...so adorable!! I love the pics!