Friday, January 23, 2009

Mmmmmm boy.....

It is National Pie Day!
"National Pie Day is a special day that is set aside to bake and cook all of your favorite pies. On this day, you are also encouraged to bake a few new pie recipes.
And most importantly, it's a day to eat pies!" (Holiday Insights)
I thought I'd celebrate by baking an apple pie! Here are some not so good pictures, hopefully it tastes better than my pictures make it look.



And, of course we could not forget Jack Handey...
“When you die, if you get a choice between going to regular heaven or pie heaven, choose pie heaven. It might be a trick, but if not…mmmmm, boy!”

4 comments:

Amber said...

hahah yay for pie heaven. I think your apple pie looks quite tasty.

reddquilter said...

Pardon my bragging, but Annie is my daughter. What a Pie, and the bread is great too. I want a piece of pie!
Dad

Caitlyn Andrus said...

i could really go for some of that apple chedder pie. OH SO GOOD!!! You make it the best.

Kris and Megan said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE Jack Handey!! That is one of his best deep thoughts! :)