
Pace can now roll over! He has been messing around with the tummy to back thing for about a month, actually rolling only once in a while. Then, about a week ago, he rolled from back to tummy! Now he does it all the time. The only problem is sometimes he is very upset after he rolls, but he doesn't roll back, he just cries! This picture shows how I found him after letting him "cry it out" while going down for a nap. After about 10 min, it was silent and I went in and his leg was caught between the bars! I felt bad. But he had fallen asleep!
3 comments:
Hi Annie! I found your blog on Jenny Infanger's blog-- what a cute little boy you have! How old is he and what are you up to? You have some of the funniest pictures of him--he must have quite the personality!
Your mom is an amazing quilter! I love all thw quilts she makes and only wish I came close to her talent. Pace is a cutie!
Oh, how exciting! He's growing so fast. I'm sure it is so much fun to watch him learn.
Post a Comment